Book Now

Bookings 

Rates and availability can be found here.

Please contact us at enquiries@haworthholidaylets.co.uk, call on 07747 001003 or fill out the form below if you have any questions at all.  

The arrival and departure day for weekly stays at Wisteria cottage is usually a Friday and Mulberry Cottage is usually a Saturday.  Arrival is from 3pm and departure is by 10am on your final day.  We also offer short breaks which are a minimum of 2 nights.  If we haven’t priced the dates you are looking for, please get in touch.  All rates can be found here

Payment is 30% deposit upon booking and the remaining 70% is due 6 weeks prior to your arrival.  Payment can be made by card via our booking portal.  Alternatively, cheque or direct transfer payments can be made by prior arrangement with us. Where payment is made outside the booking portal, we will also ask you to complete a separate booking form. Our terms and conditions and privacy policy are available at the bottom of this page.

Once the deposit has been received we will send a confirmation of your booking along with directions and key arrangements.

Our prices are fully inclusive of:

Unlimited Wi-Fi, bed linen, fluffy towels, central heating, electricity, gas, starter pack of logs and kindling, matches, and firelighters.  We will also supply a couple of dishwasher tablets, a dishcloth and tea towels. For our younger guests, a travel cot (please bring your own cot bedding), high chair and child safety gates can also be provided.

Guests receive a welcome pack on arrival.  Also, a small supply of tea, coffee sugar and milk means you can relax with a drink when you arrive.

Unfortunately, both cottages are unsuitable for wheelchair users or people with restricted mobility due to the steep stairways and narrow doorways of these Victorian cottages.

Both cottages entirely non-smoking (including e-cigarettes).  Sorry we don’t accept pets.

Booking Enquiry Form